Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Am I Just Crazy or Has The World Gone MAD?

The body is decomposed so badly that the forensic evidence has been basically destroyed when it comes to knowing how little Caylee was killed.


From what little I hear from the endless odds and ends, mostly odd ends, of this case, as I go from one room to the next trying to avoid listening to all the reasons why or how Caylee died, I think the world has gone mad again. 


Caylee's mother did not report her own missing child for over a month leaving no existing forensic evidence to determine the cause of death. If my child who needs my attention 24/7 comes up missing, I would be screaming down the street.
There are parents who don't even kill their kids who go to jail for child endangerment.
The Law should either throw Caylee's mother into jail without a trial; or send her into a psyche ward and stop wasting taxpayer money.  

What's with our society that we go through every little microscopic detail of how Caylee might have been killed or who killed her when there sits her mother who just ignored the fact that she even had a kid for a month; while the evidence was deteriorating in the swamp; whether she knew it or not. 


How much parental neglect evidence does the court need to send her to jail? 
Holy Smokes!!!  Someone shoot me before I go insane TOO.


No comments:

Post a Comment