Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So I Am Tired and Depressed

I have been watching too much news. All I see is the oil spill and I think:
What idiots.
Remember I said some time past in one of my blogs that we need  'care takers ' to be the leaders of our world. (I am sure you have read all of my blogs faithfully)

It's the same old mind set in business: Let's deal with the problem "AFTER" it happens. Let's not prepare yet.
That's all I do is prepare and think prevention. Let me be President. I will whop Obama's ass any day and I don't need a high I. Q.
I am a woman. I ask for directions.
Where's the spill?
First priority.
I ask for help?
I am helpless.
European countries want to send me ships to mop up the sea?
Please come quickly.

The whole POINT is to PREVENT the oil from getting to the shore.
DUH.

No comments:

Post a Comment