Tuesday, September 14, 2010

THE Mosque: Another Absurd War

I wasn't going to say anything about this topic until I better understood how I felt about it. I did not want to get into the middle of 2 opposing sides of hatred that leads nowhere.

THE Mosque: Another Absurd War

The problem is complicated; the solution is simple, in terms of solutions and problems:

If you are not part of the solution; you are part of the problem ....... or so I have been told.

What is religion without man?       Nothing

What is religion to a man?             It should be guidance

What is man without a religion?    Existing

What is man with a religion?        A  problem

Leave the religious mosque and take out the man and the problem is solved.

I believe a Muslim religious place of worship is harmless, until a man with unknown intent comes into play. A Mosque which stands alone would have no problem being near ground zero.

All religions have had violence in the name of God. It is the 'intent of man' in the name of religion or God, that creates the violence.

I don't think this disagreement should be about whether a mosque should be built. It should focus on the man building it; not the religion.

At this point, I don't trust the man behind the mosque at this location.

If there is to be peace: a rabbi, a priest, and a monk should build the mosque near ground zero with the 'intent' for religious inclusion.
And if not, let the mosque be built with 'malicious intent' and let God strike it down; after all,
it's in His Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment