Friday, July 2, 2010

The Woman and Her Balls

I guess that got your attention. For some reason people are fascinated with "balls." Of all the blogs I have written the one titled, Men and Their Balls got the most attention. I am sure it had more to do with the fascination of sex. Is that still news?? I thought Adam and Eve discovered that years ago. Where were you?

And yes this title is appropriate since I have the balls to write what I think. My husband always said I have more balls than he has, but I can't find them. On the days I do find them, I am told I have to cover them up.
What's the point of having balls if you don't use them.
You know what they (whomever they are) say, "Use them or Lose them."

Since a woman is taught to be ladylike her balls shrunk up a long time ago. I can remember my mother repeatedly saying to me, "Nancy, act like a lady." I remember thinking: I am acting.

I haven't lost all my balls.

Yesterday I heard that the reform bill on financing before congress included a 10% tax increase on all tanning salons; upsetting the tanning industry. They said it was unfair to them as botox injections were taken out of  the bill at the very last minute. Wondering why tanning would be discriminated against over botoxing.  What came to mind:   Obama already has a tan.
Of course, I am joking. Congress made the decision, not Obama. I just wanted you to know I had the balls to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment