Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Twitter.com Sabotaged Me

Twitter Sabotaged me by SUSPENDING my account for NO REASON Before
the Presidential Debates. Maybe I was on two different computers at one time and it confused them. Nothing Like BIG BROTHER watching

I have heard Others Complain that Twitter.com Blocks accounts for No Apparent Reason.

The Fact that they Did Not Suspend a Tweeter whose Profile was nothing But Sexual Desires is Questionable. I had to Block them myself. What's Up with that? Then there are the ones who curse and verbally attack people and it's O.K with Twitter.com.

Question is: Is Twitter.com too Liberal and only Suspends Law Abiding Citizens.
Up Date: The suspension was lifted just prior to the 3rd and last Romney/Obama Debate. Twitter said no duplications of statements and "unsolicited" comments. That makes me laugh. The only unsolicited comments were probably to the Obama's campaign manager.  Big Brother is watching. NO Free Speech, as if, Obama's people don't "repeat" talking points, as if, they are parakeets.

No comments:

Post a Comment